Σάββατο 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

Jimmy Rose's question form...

1. how are you? f---ing bored.
who was the last person you hugged? my bro i think...
3. look to your left, what do you see? a blue pen
4. where do you like to be the most? Anywhere as long the company is nice
5. whats your fave film? Rainman
6. what does the last person you commented on myspace mean to you? I haven't logged in myspace for a looooong time...
7. what did you last laugh about? a joke about why we put little angels on the top of the christmas tree instead of stars!
8. where was your default took? I don't really know what you mean.
9.whats the first thing you look for in a girl/guy? behaviour
10. if your still in school, whats your fave lesson? It was science
-11. what do you work as / want to work as? I work at a video club
12. do you play video games? if so, which is your fave game? Crash Bandicoot, every single game.
13. who never fails to make you laugh? myself.
what are you listening to right now? A stupid radio producer, quite annoying.
15. who did you last have a sleepover with? My cuz.
16.i bet you miss someone, who?! My family
17. are you happy with your life right now? Yes
18. why did you last get upset? Someone hung up on me
19. who was the last person you texted? My boyfriend.
20. who do you live with? parents and bro.
21. do you like living with them? Yeah, they're all INSANE but I love 'em
22. whats your mood right now on myspace? Don't remember, on facebook though is "In love" :P
23. did you realise that there was no 23? yeah, actually i corrected 24 to 23 :)
24. what does your profile song mean to you? -
25. who did you last shout at and why? My bf
26. are you normally a happy person? No, I'm above normal happy, I'm happy in a weird way
27. what was the last thing you went to see in the movies and with who? Max Payne with my bf and two other friends.
28. whats your fave food? Snails
29. are you in love? Yes
30. do you remember how you was 3 years ago? Yeah
31. if so, does it make you cringe? Dunno
32. if you could be with someone right now, who would it be? My loved ones friends, fam...etc
34. do you have any blogs on your myspace? What's with the obsession with myspace? weirdo!
35. whats your fave thing in your room? My laptop
36. is this quiz boring you? It was kind of stupid...
37. if you had one wish, what would you wish for? Not to work tommorow, because it's Sunday and I should be at home resting DO YOU HEAR THAT BOSS???
38. when was the last time you lied? I don't remember, I don't lie often
39. are your lips chapped? Why, is it important?
40. any last words? Pfffffff

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: