Τετάρτη 16 Σεπτεμβρίου 2009

My life according to Christina Aguilera

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like, include me. You can't use the band/artist I used. Don't repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My life according to (artist/band name)"


Pick your Artist:
Christina Aguilera

Are you a male or female:
What a Girl Wants

Describe yourself:
Fighter

How do you feel?:
I'm Ok

Describe where you currently live:
Gennie in a Bottle

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Here to Stay

Your favourite form of transportation:
Cruz

Your best friend,-s is/are:
Ain't no Other Man

You and your best friends are:
Angels We Have Heard on High

What's the weather like?:
I Got Trouble

Favorite time of day:
Oh Holly Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?:
Infatuation

What is life to you:
Dirrty

Your current relationship:
Loving Me For Me

Your fear:
Falsas Esperanzas

What is the best advice you have to give?
Keeps Gettin Better

Thought for the Day:
Love Will Find a Way

How I would like to die:
Dynamite

My soul's present condition:
Beautiful

My motto:
Keep on Singin' my Song



How's that Mrs Stulf?
Οποιοσδήποτε μπορεί να κάνει ρεποστ με το καλλιτέχνη της δικής του επιλογής.